Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Pictures

Ok I got the pictures to go with my last post. There are a few to share so just bare with me for a minute!
Kaylee and her pumkins (yes she looks homeless!)


Brian at the Drag Races!

( He is the one at the top of the picture if you didn't know)

These are pictures of other people that do it. I was in shock when i saw these.


(This man is at least 75 years old and he still races. In fact he has a snowmobile that he fixed all up and he can go about 95+ MPH on it! So never think you are to old)

These little guys are about 4 to 5 years old. I thought that they were so cute!!

And of course Kaylee was her more than helpful self with helping Brian spray the dirt and grass of his snowmobile. She loved every minute of it!



And last but not least! My Family!!! (not the biggest fan of the picture but this is the best one out of all of them!! Oh well!)

3 comments:

The Hoths said...

cute pics megs. Did the picture of all the grandkids that you guys took work out? love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute family! I'm glad you finally decided to post. I love seeing pictures of little Kaylee. Darling!

Ashley said...

Megan, I didn't know you had a blog! It's so fun to be able to see what you guys are up to since we don't see you very often. I heard you were having another baby. Congrats!

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family