Thursday, January 24, 2008

Somthing New!!

I am sure that most of you all know by now that we are going to have a new baby. We are very excited. Tomorrow we will be going in for our first ultrasound. It really hasn't seemed that it is really happening. I am sure that it will change after tomorrow. I am a little nervous about how Kaylee is going to act about it all. I guess that is something we are going to have to see when the time comes. As of right now my due date is Aug 4th. But i am hoping that tomorrow it will change. Well I just wanted you all to know the new information. I will keep you posted on what happens tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am excited to see ultrasound pics!

Kali said...

CONGRATS you guys! I'm excited for ya! Can't wait to be updated!

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family