Friday, November 23, 2007

FINALLY!!!

I know, I know I haven't posted in a long time!! Sorry. Don't think because I haven't posted I have don't nothing. We have!! I will tell you a short version of what has happened over the month. Then I will post pictures.

First Halloween - Kaylee was actually with her dad this year so it was pretty quiet without her. She was of course a princess and she loved every minute of it. Her Grandma and Grandpa in Colorado own a business so she got to go give a halloween treat to all of their customers. She loved the attention. Before she left to her dad's we carved pumkins and spent a little family time together. We always try to do that before she goes.

Last Saturday - Brian actually participated in the Grass Drags this year in Logan. For you all that don't know what that is it is when they race on grass with there snowmobiles. It looks pretty fun. He didn't place in the 800 class but placed 2nd in the 700 class. He has tried to get me to do it. I just need to get up the nerve to do it. You go really fast. So maybe next year??? Who knows.

Thanksgiving - It was a pretty fun day. We had our big feast at my dad's house in Smithfield. All of my family was there except my sister Wendy she had other plans. It of course was full of laughter, remember when stories and grandkids running around playing. I always love getting together with my family. Now days it is a little harder to get all together with my parents being divorced and also with the family getting so big.

Well that is the run down for you. I will make sure I am better at posting. And i will also get some pictures up of the grass drags and halloween. Happy Holidays to You All!!!

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

YEAH! I was so glad to see that you were alive. I'm glad that you guys had a great Thanksgiving. What are your plans for Christmas?
love and miss you!

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family