Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where have we been....

Sorry it has been a long time since my last post but here are some pictures of a few things that we have been doing...


Here is Madyson on Thanksgiving. Kami at my work let me borrow this cute outfit and bow for her first Thanksgiving. She is getting so big!!!





Kaylee has been taking dance lessons from Rythmn Connection for a few months and her first performance was at the November Fest in Logan. She was so excited to wear make up and dance for her family. Her cousin Brynly dances with her also. The picture of them together I thought was pretty cute.



Then my brother-in-law Jeremy took some family pictures for us at the temple and here are a few of those pictures. Me and Brian stuggle a little bit with keeping our eyes open but we were able to get a few good pictures of us.


(Yes my eyes are open... They don't look like it but they are!!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You girls look so cute and you look great! I am glad that you finally updated your blog!!!

Nicole Mecham said...

Those pictures at the temple look so good! Whoever took them did a good job. Maddy looks so adorable in her Thanksgiving outfit. She is going to be a heartbreaker.

Shea Smith said...

They are so cute!!! I look great! I can't believe how big Kaylee is...so is so cute! We need to hang out. Going a little crazy!

Shea Smith said...

I wrote I look great but I meant YOU look great. Jeez!!! ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha. Wow!!

Jen said...

Hey Megan! I found you... I love your blog. It's so cute.

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family