Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Connie Lea Francis Bowman

IN LOVING MEMORY
November 18, 1935 - September 16, 2008


Brian's Grandma passed away early this morning due to cancer. Her passing away has affected our family greatly. Connie was such a wonderful person with a kind and loving heart. I knew her for a few years and I feel like there was so much more I could have learned from her. I would like Connie to know that she is an insperation to me and I hope that she knows how much we love her and how much we will miss her.

5 comments:

Shea Smith said...

how sad. That is to bad, at least you got to know her a little bit before she passed. Glad you are enjoying being back at work, its got to be hard.

Nicole Mecham said...

I am sorry for your loss. From what you have said she seemed like a very nice person. I hope all goes well with the funeral.

Shea Smith said...

Paul?!? I can't believe it, just kidding. He is such a good guy. When and who is he marrying?

Megan said...

I love your new template!! Who did it??

Shea Smith said...

Wow!! you are killing me. seriously you need to update your blog. do it!!

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family