Thursday, July 17, 2008

Madyson Leigh Checketts

She is here!!! 4 weeks early but she is doing great. She arrived on July 1st at 6:46 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
She had to stay in the NICU for a day so these pictures are of her there. When she came out her oxygen level was low so they kept her there to monitor her. She does have alot of hair!!!!!
This is after her first bath at home. Needless to say she didn't like it very much!!! but she got over it pretty quick.
My friends at work gave me and her a gift card to a photographer so we are going on Saturday to get those done! I am so excited! Thanks again girls for the gift!

7 comments:

Shea Smith said...

you think she looks like brian? I think she is all hillyard! she is so sweet and cute. How fun! I'm glad that you are getting some good sleep and she's a good baby. Hope to see ya at the party.

Anonymous said...

I heard that you had her and Barbara told me how cute she was! I love the hair! I think she looks a lot like you. I am so sad I have to miss all of the fun!!!

Kami Jo said...

She is so stinkin' cute and you are lucky that she is such a great sleeper and eater! Bring her in for more visits and can't wait to see how the pic's turn out!

Shea Smith said...

PS I'm hyper! he he

Ashley said...

Congrats to both of you!! She is adorable! I love all her hair. Can't wait to meet her!

Nicole Mecham said...

Megan I found your blog! I found it through Shea's blog. I think your blog is a lot better than mine. I think Madison is so cute! I just wanted to hold her all night when we went to dinner! If you want to check out ours it's themechamblog.blogspot.com

Nicole Mecham

Cassidy said...

oh my gosh... it's been forever. i am so glad that you found me. you daughters are gorgeous. it is good to see that you are happy and doing well. keep in touch
cass

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family