Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here are some more pictures!!

Kaylee has been such a big helper!!! and when I say big I mean big. Most of the time it is of course to much help! But i guess some is better then none.

We got this gift from a family friend and they gave Madyson a new bow!! Well i tried it on her just to see what it looks like. What do you all think??????
It is a very cute bow I must say. But I think my little girls head is to small!! Maybe in a few months it will look a little better. Madyson is now 4 weeks old! Time flies when you are staying at home with kids. It will be hard to go back to work. I still have 6 weeks though!!!

3 comments:

Shea Smith said...

The bow is way cute! She is just a little doll. I'm so excited to see her, can't wait. So are you going to come to the princess party?

Heather Larsen said...

Hey Megan! I didn't even know that you were going to have a baby! She's adorable. I love her hair. I can't even remember when Miley was that small and she's only 3 months old. It goes way too fast. How are things going with you guys? Do you love Preston? Keep in touch. We'll be up there Saturday for the parade and rodeo so maybe we'll run into you.

Cassidy said...

wow your girls are beautiful.Kaylee's eyes are gorgeous. I am glad that everyone is healthy and happy.

My Family

My Family

Brian's Family

Brian's Family